An exercise to be done precisely :)



I smile happily

My mom smiles ...................................

My dog smiles ......................................


I drive carefully.

My friend drives ..............................

My neighbour drives ................................


I walk fast.

You walk......................................

He walks ......................................


It rains heavily.

Oh, here it rains .............................

In some regions of Africa it rains ........................................


I speak English well.

I speak English ................................

I speak English .................................

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Irregular verbs: meet met met

Tenses in a postcard czyli czasy w pocztówce :)

A friendly look at tenses.