My day




 What do you do everyday, from the moment you wake up till when you're asleep again? 

Here's a list of verbs that you can find useful:


In the morning:

wake up, get up, get dressed, make the bed, have breakfast, brush (my) teeth, leave home / go to school


have 5-7 lessons / on-line classes


In the afternoon:

get back home, finish online classes, go for a walk, do (my) homework, play a game, chat with (my) friends, hang out with (my) friends, text someone, daydream, help my parents, have dinner


In the evening:

relax, watch a film, read a book, talk to my family members, take a shower, go to bed


You may also want to use such words as: first, next, then, after breakfast, after that, at 3 o'clock p.m.



Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

A friendly look at tenses.

Irregular verbs: put put put

Wild Geese