Present Simple

 


Present Simple: zwyczaje, stany, rutyna, czynności stałe i/lub powtarzające się.

I like tomatoes but I don’t like cucumbers.

I love you, I don’t love him.

We live in Poland, we don’t live in Germany.

Students use smartphones in their free time but they don’t use them in class.

My friends speak Polish and English but they don’t speak French.

You go to school, you don’t go to work.

 

He / she / it

She likes tomatoes but she doesn’t like bananas..

He loves you but he doesn’t love me.

My friend speaks Chinese but she doesn’t speak Spanish.

 

Do you...?

Do you like spaghetti?      Yes, I do.  /   No, I don't.

 

Does she...?

Does she speak Italian?     Yes, she does.    /   No, she doesn't.


always, usually, often, sometimes, seldom / rarely, hardly ever, never

everyday, every week, every summer

once a day, twice a week, three times a month, four times a year


Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

A friendly look at tenses.

Irregular verbs: put put put

Wild Geese