Tenses in a postcard czyli czasy w pocztówce :)

 


This exercise will help you master your grammar skills, which is useful both for the exam and for life :D.

So, make sentences using the verbs in various tenses.

(Ułóż zdania z podanymi czasownikami, korzystając z różnych czasów i konstrukcji.)

visit                     

+                                                        

now (teraz)

already (już)

yet (jeszcze nie)

yesterday (wczoraj)

tomorrow morning (jutro rano)

 

take a photo

+

at the moment (w tym momencie)

just (właśnie)

yet? (czy już?)

three days ago (trzy dni temu)

next Saturday (w następną sobotę)

 

 

Ok, check yourself:

 

I’m visiting this wonderful castle now.

We’ve already visited the museum of toys.

We haven’t visited the park yet.

I visited that old cathedral yesterday.

I’m going to visit the mineral world museum tomorrow morning.

or:

I think I’ll visit the museum tomorrow morning.

or:

We’re visiting our friends tomorrow morning .

 

I’m taking a photo at the moment.

I have just taken a photo. (III forma czasownika)

Have you taken a photo yet? (III forma czasownika)

We took a great photo of a mountain three days ago. (II forma czasownika)

We’re going to take a photo of the oldest tree next Saturday .

or:

I hope I’ll take a nice photo next Saturday.

or:

I’m taking a photo of the beach next Saturday.

 

Well done! :)


Homework

Now, make sentences in different tenses with verbs walk and buy. 

(Ułóż zdania w różnych czasach z czasownikami walk i buy)


Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Irregular verbs: meet met met

A friendly look at tenses.